Saturday, November 23, 2013

Inspirational Poem: A Visit from Jesus

















A Visit from Jesus

Some years ago,
one evening,
as I lied low 
in my darkest hour,
a bright light shone
in my corner.

Confused and alone

I had thought I sat.
But it was he,
who came to comfort me
and wipe away my tears.

He took me in his lap
and held me close
as He allowed me to cry.

"Never-more my child,
I am always with you,"
He told me,
wiping away my tears.

In the most brightest ray,
I sat there in the chair
as he sat shining in
his white robe
smiling down at me.

My heart leaped,
and once again
I was comforted.

Jesus pushed away the darkness
in my corner,
gave me a hug
and promised that he would
never leave me alone,
because he loved me.

Minutes later,
I awoke from my slumber,
refreshed and new...

And He told me
to share this message
and bare witness the truth.

-Ariana R. Cherry-Shearer 2013




Click here to read more from Ariana at Bubblews: 

No comments:

Post a Comment